Thursday, February 26, 2015

Itacho Sushi Indonesia

iJapanese food, especially sushi, always the thing that I fond of. And yes, another addition to this
kind of food excites me much. So when I got the invitation from this well-known Itacho sushi, I was more than pleased.



Itacho means Chief Chef in Japanese. Itacho itself is given to the person with the most sublime position in the kitchen. Itacho has opened its first door in Hongkong, and had 24 outlets in some parts of the world. Serving only high quality of sushi with affordable price, their store is known with their long queue of hungry people!:p


Inari salmon sushi. Inari has always been my favorite, and this one easily won my heart!



Sakura cheese roll and melted salmon sushi.
Both have grilled cheese on the top of the sushi, which was such a pleasant taste. Sakura cheese roll had generous fillings, just look at those fat cuts of crabstick and egg! Yum!


Fatty salmon sashimi.
Cuts of fresh salmon belly on a plate. It was thick, fresh, and quite heavy for me. But still, it was tasteful!








Tried the biggest unagi I've ever had, sea eel! They grilled it with sweet sauce which might be too sweet for some people. I personally loved it because I am a fond of sweet sauce. The unagi itself tasted great also!
Stuffed baked crab, on the other hand, was quite an enjoyable meal. Basically it was a crab shell filled with mixture of Japanese rice, crabstick, mushrooms, and grilled mayonaise. Sound tasty? Yes it was!


Colors on the plate. Beautiful, aren't they?




Sea urchin. This was actually my first time trying sea urchin. Melted sensation quite surprised me as soon as it hit my taste buds!



Salmon lobster salad. Thick salmon and pieces of lobster would neber fail, right?


Another piece of unagi. Thick and tasty, enough said.


Overall I was more than pleased for the meals. Everything was good and enjoyable. Anyway they are going to open for public today (26/2/15). They were really packed last night so service was quite slow though.
Congratulation for your opening party!  Best of luck! ;)

Itacho Sushi
Grand Indonesia Shopping Town
3A - skybridge

1 comment:

  1. how much it tagged for the stuffed baked crab ???
    it's a japanese king crab shell, must be pricey....
    Dedy@Dentist Chef

    ReplyDelete